
Another point I'd like to make....my Nanny died on Friday night her birthday was Saturday...How amazing would it have been for her to die on the same day she was born?? Not to sound morbid or anything but that would have been amazing....92 years old holy crap and she was pretty damn healthy.....Even on her and my grandfathers tombstone it says 1914-19**....they assumed that they wouldn't live past the 1990's....and here she is 2007....what a woman!
2 comments:
*hug*
My Great Grandmother passed last year. She was in her 90's. It's really crazy when you go back to how long ago they were a teenager, or our age even. Such a different world! It's amazing.
That's a really interesting tid-bit about her toombstone too! Who'd have thunk it! People didn't live to be as long as her when it was carved!
R.I.P.
*hug*
My great grandmother passed last year. Also in her 90's. So stubborn and strong.
It's insane to think of the world she grew up in. How long ago was she our age? What year was she 18? 13? Totally crazy!
I mean, they didn't even think it was possible for people to live as long as she did when they carved the damned stone!
Pretty amazing.
R.I.P.
Post a Comment