I think I need a break.....I can't think straight anymore....another structure project has me completly disgusted.....I do the thumbnails, but always end up changing everything once I start drawing it out.....my other problem is not knowing when to stop.....a girl can get a little carried away with a black sharpie!! Also I didn't start the stupid thing until 6 PM!!! What was I thinking?? I was gonna work on it this afternoon, but decided me and Caitlan taking random hilarious pictures out at the beach would be a more useful way to spend my time....12 year olds are pretty damn funny......I've come to realize that she basically does and says everything I do.....she totally sounds like a little old/young woman in training. Eeeekk!!! It's so funny to hear the goings on with kids her age......THEY SOUND TERRIBLE!!! Like kids smoking and drinking at 12 and 13!! PARDON!!! It's just a little bit of crazy and if I have my way Caitlan will be entering the convent any day now!! Blah Blah Blah back to the friggin PIANO!!
3 comments:
no cats shall ever be let out of bags.
i am full of trust and such.
Thanks Chevy.....Your Such A Reliable Little Truck!!
like a rock. :)
Post a Comment