Well I can't seem to get anything done.....I'm just kind of dicking around with all these projects, I have no energy whatsoever thanks to this cold. But even without the cold, I just sit in class and stare at my desk and pray to god somebody distracts me so I don't have to actually do anything. I seem to have no concept of time anymore(so screwed up from staying up until the crack of crow!!!UGHHHH), everything is left to the last mintue and I believe it or not I'm friggin cranky all the time now (which I think I've been hiding pretty well...cranky people are no fun). And of course all these projects had 2 week deadlines that I've left till basically the last minute. AWESOME. FOCUS KELLEY FOCUS!!! I don't know what's wrong with me......I have got to fix this before I become a raging lunatic!!!
Other then that today was kind of funny, some random girl basically tried to drive into me with her car and as she was coming around the corner mouthed the words fucking bitch.......she was dirty at me!!.......well it was feeding time and she looked to be rather large I should know better I guess.........God I hope I see her around again. She made me even more cranky.......I feel like ass.......I think I'm gonna go paint.
1 comments:
Dude, I'm soooo staring at a blank sheet of paper doing EVERYTHING I can not to draw "Earth".
Fuck, I'm even reading your blog for shit sakes!!
Funny that!
;^)
You are not alone, oh procrastinator!
Post a Comment