Genius? Maybe
Posted by
Kelley
on 1.20.2007
Well I've been bitching for a while about my broken iTrip, which has been broken since the summer when I dropped the damn thing out at the beach and it landed on the pavement(I'm sure I scared some tourists with my profanity)Today I downloaded a bunch of songs and I'm getting sick of having to listen to music out of shitty little headphones...so I took it upon myself to rip the remnants of the iTrip apart and try to fix it myself. For somebody with little to no patients I fiddled with the damn thing for about and hour and fixed it...... Little wires and bits I felt pretty damn proud of myself(I surprise myself sometimes). Now I can play something in the car other then the radio which was starting to get on my nerves... also I haven't used my monstrosity of a CD player in awhile...It's big and is really not meant for a bedroom of my size but it sure sounds pretty.....I also looked at a computer today(which I plan to buy sometime soon) I think I've been converted from a PC gal to a Mac as much as I hate to say it....I've bitched at Steele's computers for so long "I can't find anything on this damn thing!#!@#" (Followed by cursing) but now I know better....I went running around for mom a bit today and ended up at Sobeys where I met quite possibly the nicest little old lady ever....She needed help reaching salsa of the shelves...I had to climb the damn thing to get it for her....Sobeys I'll be expecting my check in the mail anytime now. Who knew nanny's ate salsa? Nanny's are so fancy now and modern like no?....I take it back old ladies don't hate me they just FUCKING LOVE ME...now I must go for some sort of drive and try out my iTrip...maybe there will be some singing involved, just maybe.......
1 comments:
youre like a mrs fix-it nanny!
Post a Comment