Shopping Nightmare



You don't need this, though you did have love for a good three stripe way back when what the hell happened to you.... and brown sneakers do you really need those?

Well not really....a nightmare in the fact that I have so much I want to buy and the lack of Moolah to do it....I have a huge list of crap I need( Maybe not so much need but WANT)...I wish list you might say....being online and procrastinating as often as I do you tend to find some delightful things on this here internet. I can't be spending money on this stuff right now as my budget is a little tight(graphic design will possibly kill me), but it's nice to dream...no?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gaah.. i like that jacket.

PJ said...

Everyone needs at least one good classic white kick! Seriously! I have three pairs of white kicks! No, wait, damn, 5-ish pairs !! But I'm insane! You only need one! One, delicious, crispy, nice, white pair of shoes. Something to make your feet and toes feel REAL important when you wear 'em! The kind of shoe that has you going so mental that you carry a Mr Clean Magic Eraser with you. The kind that gleam in any light so bright that you can not ignore there awesomeness!


Not to mention the classic Stan Smith cut with the shell toe variation! This is a sick kick!

Flaaat booottommms! Greeeat for daaanciiiiinng!!!!!


Hey, the brown ones, maybe more practical for PEI, sure. Certainly still a hot shoe! Everyone loves chocolate! And hey, if you get the brown, you can always borrow my super keen blue sunglasses! That is the exact colour! MmMmmmm MMMMMM!!!


Aren't we jealous of Biscuit? And her mainland shopping adventures?!

PJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kristincheverie said...

huge giant shopping trip '07.
make it happen.