Back & Forth



What fresh hell!! I haven't been here in a bit...alot had been going on I guess good and bad...I started work last week first week back was glorious really. Then this past week...turned to bullshit...I made a snowman this week....man made of SNOW....it was freezing....I've been pruning rose bushes and dogwoods for the past week and I'm in alot of pain because of it. More thorns then I know what to do with in my hands, little friggin scratches, and I'm finding muscles I didnt know I had....but damn I know how to prune...it's going be nice down there this year...I'M CLEANING UP SON!!!Everytime I go near the dogwoods I get slapped across the face with a branch...I acquired a lovely welt the other day under my eye....I cut that shit down just for hitting me in the face.......other then that I have no life, not yet anyway...this summer can't suck, I can't have another shit summer, I went shopping yesterday and spent far to much money on underthings....nothing better then new bloomers...the girl working there though was a little daft.

Other then that I've been a little confused by things lately, things I won't talk about here.....I can't win really....I guess I have terrible timing or something......really being a nun may be an option for me at this point.....it's a shame because I happen to think you're all kinds of great......damn

0 comments: