Love can damage your health
Posted by
Kelley
on 10.21.2007
Where on earth have I been......I've been around I guess, back to school, back to the insanity that is my life. It seems that during the summer I keep things pretty tame, and when fall hits my life becomes mental. I've never been so stressed out in all my life. Your brain never gets a rest, I wake up at night thinking about anything and everthing that has to do with design, projects pile up and I always wonder how they get done, I still don't know the answer to that question...they just appear on the wall and they are either praised or shit on, regardless I love it more than anything. I was thinking the other day, How the hell did I end up here??, I think about it everytime I get in the car, not wanting to leave school, forgodsakes I was thinking of going to the culinary at one point, seriously considering it, or was I? I have no idea anymore. Lets be honest I knew I would never finish UPEI it wasn't meant to be I was just waiting to find a way out. It seemed to be the safest route at the time, but thats gets old and monotonous day after day, one of the reasons I love what I'm doing now. It's weird I've been thinking about it a lot lately, what would happen if I didn't send in my portfolio....I would never have met these people, and now I can't imagine not having them around, If I could tell the me from 4 years ago that eventually you'll figure it out, I do it in a second, I was not a happy person at the end of high school, everyone seemed to know what they were going to do with themselves, I certainly didn't. It's amazes me how things turn out for the best, I guess that can be said for other parts of my life, eventually it'll be my turn to be happy, just not right now, I'm fine with it, I guess, somethings just aren't meant to be, I hope I'm proved wrong, someday, that would be lovely, did that make this post less awkward and DEEP? No?...Damn.... I iz no magician
0 comments:
Post a Comment