
Well it came and it went, I can't say I had a bad Christmas, it was lovely. I can say I wasn't excited for Christmas, not like I used to be, and I miss that. Our house used to be the place to visit on Christmas eve, at least when I was younger. Everyone came here. This year some of my family came out the day before Christmas eve, not the usual visit time, and it was weird, but everyone had other places to be..... we had intended to go on a sleigh ride on Christmas eve, which would have been amazing, but it rained the night before and we cancelled. I was looking forward to that. I got more gift cards then I know what to do with, I wish I had clothes to put on Christmas morning, it's just better that way, but mom can only do so much, I understand. Now I have to shop like it's my job, kind of excited.
I've been listening to soooo much music over the break and downloading the hell out of the Internet! it's been amazing. I definitely recommend hypem.com, great website, all kinds of new music to be downloaded. I love music what can I say, all of it, I'm so proud of myself, I don't like just one genre, I honestly like them all. I'm also so happy to have found friends that have the same taste in music I do, I never had that in junior high or high school, my friends made fun of what I listened too, "Oh Kelley and her TECHNO!!!" pfft OH YOU AND YOUR NICKLEBACK. I'll be serious, not all Nickleback songs make my ears bleed. Listening to one type of music all the time though and then shitting on someone because they like something different from you is well, foolish.
Anyhow, funny story "HO HO" brought me new bloomers for Christmas, lovely boy cut bloomers, booty shorts without the horrible title (booty is a gross word), cute little things, what he didn't realize was that the three pack of bloomers he brought me only had 2 PAIRS IN IT.....HO HO WAS PISSED, and said all sorts of curse words that would make the bouncing baby Jesus blush, it was a had to be there moment.
Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas, can't wait for New Years Eve
I'M EXCITED TO SAY THE LEAST!!
NEW YEAR, NEW KPT
0 comments:
Post a Comment