The KPT

Today Steele left for Alaska. I'm so happy for that kid, he needs to just get out of here for awhile. But anyway, he came down to the Landing to say goodbye this morning, he'll be gone for a month, and give me my graduation present. It sucks that he can't be there. He told me not to open it, but giving me a wrapped present and telling me not to open it is asking for trouble. I opened it right after he left. He got me a flask with "The KPT" engraved on it hahahahaha A FLASK! I've been going on about owning a flask for years and how hilarious it would be, but to have it engraved is even better. I'll strap it to my thigh for next weeks graduation and Indie Pop Night hahahaha should be an unreal night!!

1 comments:

Warren Keefe said...

When is the next Indie Pop Night there girly?