I was BEYOND angry last night. After sleeping on it, that anger has now turned into an even worse knot in my stomach.
I'm not angry anymore, just disappointed I guess
You asked me to do you a favor, and be nice.
I can't promise anything
I hope my posts from now on will be happy ones, goodness gracious
On another note, PJ reading your comment this morning on my plant post made me happy and I forgot about all of this other business (good job). My mom is awesome!She tells me it's got to be some kind of Impatient. I thought that's what it was. It's an annual. One you would normally find outside every summer that later dies off in the fall, maybe you knew that.
Anyway it's alive and well. Mom has been after me now to take pictures of it and show you,
Did you show PJ the plant yet??
DID HE SEE THE PLANT KELL??!
KELLEY!!! THE PLANT. PICTURES??!
hahahaha She'll be happy you finally got to see it : )
0 comments:
Post a Comment