I thought I was having a good day. Other than the fact that I hurt my back lifting things and had someone's skull smashed into my face, it was a pretty good day. It only took one conversation to completely level me. So now I feel terrible and the only thing I can do is act like a huge bitch. I wish I could tell people when I'm angry with them, instead I don't say a word and I get angrier.
I don't want to make anyone feel bad, but I continually let other's do it to me. It's a character flaw. I guess we all have them, I just wish I didn't have this one.
______________________________________________________________
Well I took a break and went for one of my thinking drives. They always help. This song came on and pretty much made my night. I need to stop worrying about everything ALL THE TIME, I'm going to be fine. I'll figure it all out. : )
Wait a minute ya'll, this dance ain't for everybody, only the sexy people LOL!!
Posted by
Kelley
on 10.09.2008
0 comments:
Post a Comment