WAKE UP, WAKE UP


This picture helps illustrate how I'm going to feel on Friday. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being "The Shits" and 10 being "Crazy Fantastic". I'm going to be about a 15


This is my last week at the Landing. I work 8-4 this week. We are no longer on summer hours. IT IS NO LONGER SUMMER!! What the hell? WHERE DID IT GO!?! and I'm still there. This is the longest I have EVER worked down there....6 MONTHS. I saw the Landing go through three seasons, some were better than others. I'm glad I won't be around for winter. It's cold enough down there now. I keep getting asked,"What are you going to do NOW!?! huh huh?!!" Well your guess is as good as mine, because after this week I'm a free woman and I'd like to GET THE BALL ROLLING PEOPLE!!! I'm not quite sure what that means or how I'm going to get things rolling, but I'm determined to do great things.

I think of some wise words Barb would say to me on a regular basis

"You could be tits up tomorrow Kelley"


I've got to start living
I'm TERRIFIED and I think I like it
No sursly though BEYONCE IS HAWT!! AMIRIGHT?!@!

2 comments:

kristin @ high socks said...

you should get some heely's, then you're literally be rolling.
ps i had a dream you joined alchemy

Kelley said...

when I see kids with Heely's on I have the urge to hit them. How dare they roll whenever they please!

this dream may be fulfilled, I have a feeling I need to talk to these kids in my best "stern mother" internet voice