
I've decided my favorite colour is purple!! All this time, people have asked in stupid surveys or WHATEVER,
"What's your favorite colour?" HUH?! HUH?!
I've never been sure. I always said green for some dumb reason. I realize now that I love purple! Like deep, awesome, vibrant purple. And wouldn't ya know it.......
Pantone has selected PANTONE 18-3943 Blue Iris, a beautifully balanced blue-purple, as the color of the year for 2008. Combining the stable and calming aspects of blue with the mystical and spiritual qualities of purple, Blue Iris satisfies the need for reassurance in a complex world, while adding a hint of mystery and excitement.

Another Christmas gift, a purple hoodie HURRAY!! The only one I asked for this year, must be growing up ;) PLENTY OF GROWN WOMAN WEAR HOODIES!!
I get excited about colour, what can I say :)
2 comments:
oh dear. i wish i could figure out my favourite colour.
i'm guessing the 100% magenta 50% yellow i use a lot, i have no idea what to call that colour though. :|
call it "kirsty alley"
Post a Comment