Happy 2009!



Holy mackerel it's 2009!

I started this blog in November of 2006! Has it really been that long?

This is one of the best things I have ever done for myself. I tried keeping diaries all my life. I watched a lot of TV growing up. Young girls always had "diaries" or "journals" in the shows I watched. I thought it was something all girls should be doing. Mind you, there was always an asshole brother or friend who would find said diary and spill the beans. I wasn't down with any of that.

Anyhow, as I was saying I've tried to keep a diary. I bought one at a school book fair in grade 5 or 6 maybe. I still have it and it's horrible. It's great to go back and read it, see what I was up to, who I was crushing on, all that good stuff.

I have that again, in this blog. I've got the really embarrassing stuff hidden away as drafts. I don't think I intended for them to be published anyhow, they were only meant to help me figure out what I was thinking. Sometimes I just need to see what I'm thinking to make sense of it. There are only a few entries I would never post. It's good for me to write stuff down. I'm not obsessive about it, I only write when I feel the need to. I think it's good for me. Especially since I'm not the best at verbally communicating how I feel about, well, anything really. This is a good place for me.

Now it's a new year and what a way to start it off. It's a crazy emotional time for me right now, for many reasons. I hope this will be the place to help get me through some of that "stuff". It can't hurt really.

Here we go again

0 comments: