This past weekend Kirsty Alley and I drove over to Halifax for visits and dancing. First time I've ever driven anywhere other than P.E.I. Seems weird. I do an awful pile of driving. Anyways, it was certainly a long drive, but one I would definitely do again. I felt really comfortable which surprised me. More driving, of the long distance variety, hopefully in the very near future. We stayed at April's and danced our brains out at The Paragon on Saturday night. My body, mainly my hips, are covered in bruises!
I'll give you a second to remove your mind from the gutter if you went there......good? ok :P
We were right up front, close enough for Isis (Thunderheist) to give us high fives! All kinds of bitches were trying to squeeze in. SORRY! Drunk Kelley was having none of that! A few girls kept smashing into me, trying to weasel their way up front. I made a point to smash them back twice as hard! Nobody was stealing my spot, thanks for trying though. This went on for most of the night. Explains the assortment of bruises I collected.
YA'LL DON'T KNOW ME! I COULD BE CRAZY!! hahaha
All the acts were amazing though!! The three of us danced like it was our job, drank more than we probably should have and Kristin and I spent far too much time in the boys bathroom roaring about design. It was an AWESOME weekend!!
Who else did we see? You might ask,
Masia One
Tanya Morgan
Ruby Jean and The Thoughtful Bees
and of course,
Thunderheist
2 comments:
Two of my female friends here dance for Thunderheist. :^) You probably saw them if they had backup dancers.
You've never driven off the island?!
COME ON!
No back up dancers. Though I was half tempted to get up there with her myself :P
NEVER DROVE OFF ISLAND. Parents always drove. No lies, all truth. Longer drives to farther locations will indeed happen. I loved it. Kristin and I laughed at how awesome we were. Bopped around town like we lived there for years!
Post a Comment