Now Or Never

Did you say it?
I love you
I don't ever want to live without you
You changed my life

Did you say it?

Make a plan
Set a goal
Work toward it

But every now and then
Look around
Drink it in
Cause...this is it.....

It might all be gone tomorrow

I haven't watched Grey's Anatomy in a couple of years. I don't really have any 'shows' I like to watch, but this one is so well done (IMO). I watched the season finale the other day because YouTube suggested it. The lines above were from the end of that episode and it made me bawl my eyes out!! IT'S SO GOOD! I haven't cried in MONTHS! haha Feels good man. Every time I read that, it makes my eyes water. Probably because it's true or some noise. We don't know how much time we have. Whatever you need to say, say it now. Why wait for tomorrow?

Also, HUGE crush on Patrick Dempsey now. What a hunk!

Anyhow, Caitlan and I have decided to get caught up on the seasons we've missed. I'm watching it as I type this. OH! pizza is here. Watch this show if you ever get the chance. It so wonderful.

I'm glad I said it

0 comments: