Young Folks

Journal Entry:
Monday, April 17, 1993
(Kelley age 8)
On the weekend I play with my friends. We made a little house. Me and Ryan P. had a shop. I made food and he fiches (fixes) cars. It was fun and there was two cars. They were bikes. There were bedrooms. I had the biggies room and Ryan had a small room HA HA HA! And there was a kitchen. Thats where I belong Ryan said in the kitchen. Boys are weird. And I went to the birthday party. I had lots of fun.

Teachers comment: Tell Ryan that boys belong in the kitchen too. Whose birthday party did you go to?

hahahahahahahaha

This picture just made me laugh. What an artist. LOL

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I drew my people the same way! hahaha. I love looking back at old journals from elementary school.

PJ said...

I notice that Wendell had not yet graduated to being referred to as such!

Kelley said...

No, he was daddy then :)

Cory G said...

Hahaha, this blog post made my day.