Gagaloo/Babyloo

Last night was Kirsty Alley's Lady Gaga/taco party extravaganza. What a time it was. Gaga everywhere! It was pretty fantastic. I drank two bottles of Boones, ate three tacos in an unladylike fashion, recorded my first ever drunk (very drunk) makeup tutorial for YouTube with Marsha and roared and laughed like it was my job. The best part of the night was when I got to hold Cory and Sabrina's new baby Ava. OH MY GOD! I forgot how soft babies are! Tiny hands and feet! Ughhhh I was holding her for a bit and then she started smiling in her sleep. My uterus was all like,

"Man, we need one of these little things! STAT!"

This tiny baby slept through yelling drunk people and loud music. I was always the jerk who said I'd never have kids and then when I hit twenty something changed. OH! I will have babies and they will be awesome! Anyway, I'm twenty five I think about this stuff, a lot. Makes sense I guess. I'd love to have a little Kelley ripping around, making the world a louder place. My children will rule ; )

1 comments:

yours truly said...

My uterus has been talking nonsense like that since I turned 19. :|