
My first visit home since I moved to Toronto. 5 months. It's been awesome. I can't say it enough, I love this little Island. I don't care what anyone says about it. It's the best. I'm lying on my tiny, twin size bed as I type and a breeze is blowing in my window. FRESH AIR. Sure Toronto has fresh air, but not like this. It just smells different here. Funny the things you forget. Glad I came back for my birthday. (I turned 26 holy mackerel where did the time go?!) Wouldn't have been the same in Toronto. I leave early Monday morning and I'm okay. I was terrified of visiting. But I think I'll be okay going back. Toronto has sort of grown on me. My first few months up there were rough to say the least. I questioned why I was even there daily. HOURLY. Now I'm just proud as hell that I did it. Yeah so there. I'M OKAY, MAN. Everything is okay. : )
0 comments:
Post a Comment