Structure


OH GOD I'm not happy with tomorrow's structure at all, but it's too damn late to turn back now.
Realized why I don't draw animals.......Because I can't draw them! When the hell is this Christmas Break taking place!!!???Not soon enough. My mom asked me today if I was going stay and finish the course.........WHAT YES!!!!! I haven't gone through hell for the past few months to just pack it in. She also told me I'm not eating enough anymore, and when I do, I eat crazy stuff that normally I hate..........It's called lack of sleep and whatever is put in front of me I'll eat. Parsnips anyone!!! What a weird vegetable that is..........I guess she is just worried about me, I guess I'am too........ I think I could become dangerous to others with my lack of sleep. Anyways back to the shit show upstairs.... I can't wait till Sandy vomits on it, that's the best part of Monday.....Did I just say vomit?......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got an angry bitter biting writting style. It verges on angry and spitefull, but is so self defecating that it just comes accross as endearing and entertaining! haha

Very enjoyable.

Keep blogging!