Sitting Back, Taking It All In
Posted by
Kelley
on 11.23.2006
Well last night was all right I guess, I certainly had a few drinks......note to self: Don't go out drinking when you are sick and really tired......I had no energy last night.....at least I didn't do anything crazy........I hate when people think your sad when your drinking, when you really just want to be quite and listen to everything that's going on around you.....I was definitely doing some staring off at nothing all night but it was enjoyable......sometimes I just like that instead of bringing out "THE KPT" when I'm drinking.......Anyways it seems like everything went well for those crazy second years.......me on the other hand I think I divulged to much information last night to April and Kristen(something I seem to do with a little liquid courage!).......Bad Scene......I'll be so embarrassed in class today.....hopefully they'll just forget what I said......likely not! HAHAHAH Dammit......Kristen used my ID to get in and it worked I've never been so proud!! hahaha.....At some point Sandy was yelling at me to come sit over with him and the other second years and I told them I was having a "fucking rest.....fuck off"(I love that I can curse at my teacher and he just thinks it's hilarious) .......Ah well I couldn't be pleasant all night......We went out for Chinese afterwards it was pretty good (i had 3 delightful eggrolls).......I'm still a little leery of Chinese food, especially eggrolls, but I ate it any way....It was a pretty good night except....NOPE not going there(April and Kristen understand) ANYWAYS I guess I better go fix up this crazy hair of mine and get the hell to class
0 comments:
Post a Comment