101??

101 squares really......I'm so tired right now I don't know how much longer I'm gonna last I'll have to do some of these apples tomorrow....Left it too the last minute of course...Possibly drinking tomorrow night I may pass out after one drink just from sheer exhaustion....That wouldn't be so bad as long as I can sleep. I just sat for about 20 minutes in Queen Charlotte parking lot waiting to pick Caitlan up from her dance...and she got a drive home!!! I sat there for nothing!! thanks everybody 20 minutes I could have been coloring apples!! I took 2 tylenol I think they are killing me....Tuesday night I stayed at school till 10:30(didn't go to bed until about 2:30 and then again Wednesday night(didn't go to bed till 4:30)AWESOME!!
I probably shouldn't be driving in my state. Me, Kyle and Chevy laid on the couches upstairs today and it may have been the best thing ever...We need to get some couches downstairs for naps for sure!! I was very tempted to have a nap...AHHH Dammit I better get back to this!!

3 comments:

kristincheverie said...

i make nice comments

Kelley said...

Yes you and P Jiddy!! ahahaha April where are my lovely comments!@??!?

Anonymous said...

gawwwhhhh.. heres your friggin comment!