Ya well that was a BAD SCENE.........DEAR GOD!@! Well I guess I should have told someone that 4 is the limit when it comes to me and coolers. There was a scientific study done by Steele, and he came to the conclusion that in order to keep "THE KPT" under control and out of sight is to not allow her to exceed more than 4 coolers....anything beyond that and your asking for trouble.....and that's what they got.... "THE KPT" in all her glory. I haven't been that bad since high school(well maybe the time at Myrons I had tequila and ran away from everybody)....I never get sick and of course I did this time.....SO ATTRACTIVE!!! My face hanging in PJ's toliet...I felt like I was dying and then people were coming in and talking to me(Get out I smell like throw up and death!)......I don't remember anything after being sick...I'm sure anything I said or did after that was JUST DELIGHTFUL!!! Crap! I'm sure I'll be reminded of my foolishness.....how embarassing!! I'm just starting to hear things now from people and it doesn't sound very good(letting a few cats outta the bag Chevy...dammit I couldn't help myself!).....I remember playing with lego though that makes me happy.....Ou est Charlie anyone!!??AHHHHHHH FUN...I also remember spraying my hair stuff in my face instead of my perfume...how that stuff got in my bag I'll never know.....I hate being that crazy drunk girl that everybody looks after...I always hated that girl!! I wanted to beat up that girl for being so stupid!! I think I better put "THE KPT" away for awhile and just stick to my limit!
Sorry boys and girls nanny was just having a moment last night!! Many moments.....
3 comments:
oh my looooord.
"i smell like throw-up, get away from me"
ou est charlie was awesome, i found him IMMEDIATELY on every page but the beach one.
hahahaha ou est charlie needs to become a part of my bathroom experience! AND HOW
Haha! CLASSIC! Nice to have met KPT (or Kaput as I like to pronounce it, as of this moment!)
I just found an old "Gaston" comic book! Talk about an awesome blast from the past reading experience! Thoroughly enjoyable. SO going in the 1.99$ plastic Ikea container beside the throne!
Post a Comment