Good Day

Today was my evaluation.....to say I was a little nervous would be the understatement of the year...I wasn't nervous to hear the bad stuff....it's hearing the good stuff I'm not that comfortable with. I don't know why.... Nigel and Sandy said the mark I gave myself was too low and that I'm way to hard on myself. It was just so crazy to see 4 months of your life on a table....no sleep, stress, tears and I'm sure some blood, all on one table! DELIGHTFUL. Sandy was telling me that he thought the week of our "dream studio" project would have been my last, he was a little worried about me, he thought I was gonna have a break down or something(which I kind of did, but we won't get into that... KIDDY CORNER KIDDY CORNER WHATTTTT!!!????!) Everyday I would go home so unhappy it was insane I almost did quit, but I am fairly stubborn.I didn't talk to anybody and I would go to the library waiting for lunch time to come! Sad really.....Now I hate to leave that damn place everyday. Funny that.....Those little shits grew on me....some more than others but we'll leave it at that for now! I'm just happy it went well....I'm so tired right now,but I'm gonna go make cookies because I'm the nanny and that's my job! Me and Chevy laid on the couches upstairs today and watched Tyra which was grand...we need to steal the couches, and maybe a chocolate machine or two!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nanny cookies are the best!

Anonymous said...

tyra = scary boy repellent