1. last cigarette: Nope
2. last beverage: Orange Juice
3. last phone call: Hair Dresser lady
4. last text message received: ughh...no thanks
5. last cd played:some sort of mixed nonsense
6. last bubble bath: many moons ago
7. last time you cried: when I was sick...and I went to class.... stupid!
8. last meal: Corn flakes and orange juice
Six things you did in the past four days:
1. Drank
2. Got my hair cut
3. Felt Insanely Happy And I Couldn't Tell Anybody.....What A Dork
4. Laughed till I felt sick
5. Bowled( Terribly ahahaha)
6. Played Goldeneye( What more does a girl need really!)
List Four people you can tell pretty much anything to:
1.Caitlan
2.Mom
3.Ness(sister from another mother)
4.Steele
List Three favorite colors:
1. Pink
2. I always felt bad for the Maroon crayon...so lets say Maroon
3. Green( Like a crazy yellow green....CRAZY)
List Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Own a house by the beach
2. Kiss Pretty Boys With "Fancy Asses" that would be delightful
3. Buy a gigantic dog
SO FAR IN 06':
Been to school - Yes
Made a new friend - Many
Fallen out of love - No
Done something you swore never to do – Sort Of
Laughed until you cried – YES!
Went behind your parents back– Nah
Met someone who changed your life - Kind of yes
Gotten close to someone - Yes
Found out who your true friends were - Yes
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF:
1. Bush?
Gross!@$@!#!...I get it.... see I'm trying to be funny here....NO?? ok.....
2. Gay Marriage?
Why the hell not!
3. Lowering the drinking age?
No!! I shouldn't be drinking folks and I'm plenty old enough
4. Gay, straight, bi?
Straight
5. Do you have a crush on someone?
hahaha...Dammit, the kind of crush that makes you feel sick to your stomach when you see them..... those are the best kind( Sick in a good way of course)
6. Who is the best hugger that you know?
Don't know many huggers...I wish I did that's my favourite
7.Do you believe in love at first sight:
No, It's not that easy
8. Is there something you want to tell someone?
uugghh ya
9. What brand of shirt are you wearing?
American Eagle...frig off
10. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends?
What!
11. Do you have "A thing"?:
Not that I'm aware of
12. Do you have a clique?
No
13. How many kids do you want to have?
2 would be nice
14. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes
15. Do you wanna change your name?
No, they almost called me Angela....Kelley I can live with
16. What did you do for your last birthday?
Went out to Peakes
17. What time did you wake up today?
10ish
18. What were you doing at midnight last night?
SLEEEEP Baby!! But felt like I should have been up painting something! Sad!
19. Name something you CANNOT wait to do.
Drink again
20. Last time you saw your dad?
He's in the other room pestering my sister and rolling her pennies ahahahahaha
21. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
Plenty...I'm working on it!
22. Which hand do you like better?
Neither
23. What are you listening to right now? Chapelle
24. Have you ever donated money to a good cause?
Yes
25. Have you ever talked about someone behind their back?
I would imagine....that sounds terrible BUT YOU ALL DO IT!!!
26. Least favorite month?
September
27. What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
Caitlan's Sweater
28. Who's/what's getting on your nerves right now?
Dad pestering Caitlan.....I need to move my ass out son!!!!
29. Most visited webpage?
TOOO MANY
30. Would you help your best friend fight if he/she is losing?
YES AHAHA
31. Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi
32. What's the worst day of your life?
Blah
33. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week?
;)...nah
34. Did you realize number 12 was skipped?
Who cares I didn't like # 12 anyways
35. Do you think there's some models/people out there, that should gain a couple pounds?
Sure have a piece of cake would ya...you're making the rest of us look bad
36. Do you wish you lived in NYC?
Fancy
Thanks To Chevy For The Random Survey...They're Pretty Fun When You're Bored Out Of Your Mind!!!
2 comments:
Some sort of mixed nonsense!!!
Hahahahahaha
Cooooome on Kelley. You know the DJ's name!!!
No really it was nonsense!! ahahah Something possibly involving NKOTB....I'm a sucker for a rat tail!
Post a Comment