"Pressed Chicken"


Paul Dog

What a day.....I spent the whole day shopping with my parents.....Now to some this might be a less then enjoyable experience, but when your parents are just friggin hilarious it's not so bad.....Dad making faces at this overly happy sales lady and mom having a laugh attack at herself in the Sears parking lot (followed by mom hitting dad in the ass with her cane), Dad talking about his "Military Career" at the dollar store followed by mom laughing insanely yet again as she puts cream on her face ("My nose feels a little dry".....Mom your in the dollar store with a big glob of cream on your face RUB IT IN SON!! and the two of them complaining about the terrible "pressed chicken" used in their sandwiches at Boston Pizza( Funniest damn conversation I've heard in awhile) ahahaha Oh my... I felt like it was seniors day today.... Those two are just falling apart....especially my mom....which I don't really enjoy talking about.....mom with her cane at 51 just fucking awful...I don't know how she does it(two knee replacements, which they almost wouldn't give her because she's too young, and of course the fantastic arthritis that has basically spread to every joint she has)......somebody that is in constant pain still has it in her to shop for me and friggin Caitlan....God Bless Her! Like I told her today I'll put her in a real nice home and I may even write

Shopping with two dilapidated parents having the time of my life what a day......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww.. your parents sounds just as crazy as mine.

hope you have a great christmas!! and ill see ya soon!

Kelley said...

Aren't they fun??!! ahahah Merry Christmas!!