Oh My Stars



Well we went bowling Thursday night. Yeesh! I certainly haven't bowled in many moons, but when you're drinking you don't care so much. I recall that it was enjoyable though. We went to Sandy's afterwards. Don't remember much there except I may have squished poor Jo Jo. He's so skinny! I thought I was killing him ahahahaha

Anyways I played with some cats who were running around the house and laughed my ass off. Pretty amazing that you can hang out with you teacher drunk out of your mind and he couldn't care less! I brought my camera, but of course once again took no pictures which is a little disappointing to say the least. So many good picture moments. I got my ass handed to me playing Goldeneye at PJ's. That sucked!! I thought I was fairly good (I need paractise!!) Ahh well. After Sandy's we went to China Garden. FUNNY AS HELL!

John: Hey Kelley, How are you??

Ahhhhhh! How he remembers me I'll never know.That made my night! I ate 3 eggrolls and thought I was going to die. Note to self: You only need eggrolls, nothing else, save your money!! April I owe you yet again! Cripes. Well it was a pretty good night. Chevy I wish you were there, but we've got lots of time to go again. MORE SLUMBER PARTIES TO COME!!! April and I had a random encounter with some lady asking for money. She said her boyfriend or something beats the shit outta her, so I proceeded to have a chat with her about how she needs to kick his ass April remembers it best:

"Then me and Kelley, being slow asses as we are, got stopped by some random crazy lady asking us for a toonie.. and then continued talking to us.. Kelley was of no help, cause she kept talking to her!! gaaaah... and then she was saying something about being beat up by her bf/husband? anyways... Kelley told her to get a bat, and the lady said she did that! hahaha.. oh dear lord...So then Kelley was all like, "GET A HAMMER AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!!!" in her loudest voice possible of course. And then we ran away as soon as she turned around, for 2 blocks"

Yes we took off running ahahah So funny! But I was serious and if I could find that lady now I would tell her the same thing. I think I may have offered to do it myself, but we'll just forget about that! HA! Steele knows I have a hammer and a bat!! He also knows that I would be hiding in the closet or under my bed instead of using them! haha

What a night full of Dungeons and Dragons (and anger directed towards me!), scary clocks, Donnie Darko and awesome "Rugby" players making make me breakfast I was too tired to eat!

I love you kids!

Merry Christmas Kiddies!! Hope You Have Fun Not Doing A Damn Thing For A Change!!

Nanny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"RUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!"

Meryy Christmas Nanny! =D

Kelley said...

I couldn't get away fast enough.....she was crazy looking!!!

kristincheverie said...

i'm SAD i missed it.
:(

Anonymous said...

HaHa



I really wish I weren't the only one flashing fake gangland signs in that picture.

*sigh*


Don't Feed the Animals!