Things I Need To Do In 2007
*Wear t-shirts...less hoodie more shirt....you're not a linebacker, as much as you may think you look like one....though you do have broad shoulders and man arms...thanks to soccer.... I think I look like a boy with t-shirts on..eww
*stop worrying all the time.....you do that alot....especially about mom
*keep divugling secrets...it makes you feel so much better
*stop being so damn hard on yourself....best thing Sandy has told me yet...it's true Iam and I need to let up....
*take your camera everywhere you go from now on...when you want it you never have it....pink sunset/black trees it looked nice...no camera..death
*stop saying death....it's just not a good thing to say really...though it's just the perfect word sometimes...
*go to the dentist and see about that chipped tooth
*stop cleaning up after Caitlan... if she doesn't do it herself she'll never learn
*make sure all mascara is off before you go to bed....I think that's what made your eye crazy today
*get a coat that's not white...too hard to keep clean
*get some nice shoes....you used to like buying shoes
*buy more jeans that you can get hemmed to a proper length...but buy ones that won't lose their "sexiness" right away....
*you say some random shit sometimes....keep doing that
*don't leave things to the last minute
*try to be on time....when you think after you get out of the shower you have time to go do other things you don't...go get ready
*get your damn iPod radio thing for the car so you can listen to something other then the radio and that NKOTB tape
* secretly you are the most shy person ever....stop that!
*make eye contact even if it's uncomfortable.....you're terrible for that!!!
*eat 3 times a day not once a day or not at all...your stomach makes noises if you don't eat
*start running again....
*stop making lists you'll never follow
2 comments:
oh kelley you dont have man arms!! im jealous of your arms! i wish mine were like that!
lets go shopping! its fun!
I LOVE YOUR ARMS
Post a Comment