Not My Grill!!!!

I just realized tonight as I was gazing at myself lovingly in the mirror, that my front tooth has a little chip in it.....right on the bottom....tiniest little thing.....WHAT THE HELL....MY TEETH ARE GOING TO FALL OUT.....But seriously what the hell, how did I manage this??...I wonder if it has anything to do with my accident of New Years Eve '03 Coming back to haunt me maybe!!... hmmmm Interesting....I can't jack up my teeth son......It's all I got going for me.... that and my fabulous personality(Thanks to my ex's out there "Kelley you're so....funny")...aahhhh Death,Destruction and things of that nature.

Maybe I'll go to bed now and listen to some sleeping music.....Tomorrow morning I plan on birthday crafting at school for the little ones....Three birthdays in one week!!You can't go wrong with crafts I always say.....but seriously I'm worried about my tooth........

2 comments:

kristincheverie said...

popsicle crafts?
!!!

Anonymous said...

the tooth fairy will fix it!