Mario Kart= LIFE

Chevy is winning
April has been picked out of the race and made to start over
and me .....Well I'm just spinning off by myself on the grass....What else is new, really


I just said "hug slut" to Chevy.....We were talking about our love of hugs and the lack of hugs in our lives and how we find it uncomfortable to give them....Why is this? We have issues ....Yes?? Wait strike that we can give them when we drink so we must just be shy I don't know......Chevy just said I Don't Have Time To BE FUCKING AROUND......no more cursing for her!@#!@!@!@! I'm so hungry right now and out of all my posts this is the most foolish.....Chevy venting and me typing it should be done more often really.....Well I must paint.....

2 comments:

kristincheverie said...

(...i'm winning)

Anonymous said...

ahhhh... our lives really are! i cant believe i thought of that, but really it is. ooh..

and eat your food! god woman! 3 meals a day, well more like 5 small meals a day! learn it! god! haha.