Ranty Bits & More Then You Need To Know


History....You are one hateful bitch I tell ya.....I've got so much crap running through my head I can't even sit down and right a 500 word essay something I'm usually pretty damn good at (I'm usaully good at the bullshit actually!) I wish there was a way I could open my skull, take my brain out and give it a good shake! Two weeks of nothing and then being pushed right back into it is not so good for me. That constant pace of insanity we were all going through grew on me, and then I was pulled out of it to do what....NOTHING.

When I'm not kept busy I think TOO MUCH.... like if I don't get the hell outta this house soon I may CRACK!, I don't look forward to coming home everyday....but if I leave what the hell is Caitlan supposed to do....Mom can't do any of the stuff with Caitlan that me and her did at that age....I don't want to leave a 12 year old in a house with two 50 year olds, one who can barely get outta of bed in the morning....and the other is just dad(shortest temper known to man!).....I clean up after Caitlan just so I don't have to listen to him going on about mess and shit...because that's all he does.....Ughh entirely to much going on in my life right now and none of it is really any good(except certain people, mainly those in my class that make me feel half normal)......Another thing thats been driving me nuts lately clueless people who say to me "Oh you're living with your parents??"(followed by a look that tells me they think I'm the most immature 22 year old they've ever met....move out all ready!!)

If I could slap those people I would.....22 means nothing to me....live a day in my life moron see how immature I'am (God, I really am a Nanny.....I worry about people not wearing coats and mittens, walking in the cold, what I'm gonna make for supper and getting Caitlan to hockey among other things!)I always feel like I'm having to explaining myself....I'm just tired is all

And cheesy or not a certain "boy" is gonna be the death of me....the DEATH! Ughhh now all this sounds real mature, whatever I don't care it needs to be said....Out of nowhere I tell ya... nowhere!!!....Where in the hell did you come from??....Wasn't expecting it! I'll be just fine minding my own business and GAHHHHH....I can't handle it...sorry but guys don't make me nervous, usually, but if some day any of you find me dead(from some sort of friggin heart attack) it may be because he killed me....without even knowing it.....

On a lighter note I backed into the garbage can this morning with the car and may have died a little laughing......I can't win

2 comments:

kristincheverie said...

DEATH.
and i know what you mean by getting sick of explaining things.
"your SEVENTEEN and you're in COLLEGE."
eughhhh.

Anonymous said...

Boys, they will be the death of all of us...