Bullshit You Say......

My life has just turned to bullshit.....in one day.....complete bullshit....How did all this happen? No better question why the hell do I even care?...Oh right that's why. Eventually I'll talk them to death and maybe hate them.... until then I don't...far from it actually...it makes me feel ill....all of it and I have to deal with it everyday....I wish you didn't exist or better yet that I never met you....I would be so much better off really, but no, none of that is true either.....Why I do this to myself I'll never know....I really need to find something else to think about....and that's the hardest part. I need money, so I can get the hell out of here for a bit or something....Death to it. PLEASE

3 comments:

kristincheverie said...

let's make a roadtrip to east point or something some day.
i'll chip in for gas and we'll drive and drive and talk and then i'll laugh my ass off once we get to souris.

Kelley said...

Done!

Kelley said...

Roadtrips in general are needed, really