Coughing and Laughing
Posted by
Kelley
on 2.17.2007
Another night of complete foolishness...but I don't even care...God you only live once...Me sick as hell and drinking probably not the best mix...though I made for a cheap drunk....I believe I was into my first cooler and started to get sleepy how nice. I had the best sleep of my life at the Islander of all places last night...a bare mattress, my coat over my face and no pillow best sleep EVER@!...god It was good...Then I walked down to PJ's to get my car this morning around 8:30, and there was nobody around town it was so nice, If I wasn't freezing I would have taken pictures I thought maybe the world had ended and I was the only one left.....(I know I may have still been a little drunk who knows really)....I did see someone though walking a Great Dane this morning on the way down Queen, I wished it was mine a little...it looked like a little horse, it was excited about life I could tell galloping around....Oh I got yelled at last night by some guy at the China Garden...He was as gay as the trees this fella, came up behind us and held up this plate and said "Which one of you bitches is gonna take my plate?" He could barely stand up and seemed to have some hate for me....I've never laughed that hard in awhile....well maybe....but it was so funny.....I must work on Structure I guess since I did nothing productive at all today...a cold and a slight hangover......Delightful
4 comments:
YEAH
GO LAUGH WITH YOUR FRIENDS
HAHAHA YES!@! SCARY!
fucking bitch!
ahaha... that guy was terrible.
Your presence, (albeit contagious and infectious) was most appreciated.
:^)
Post a Comment