As the soccer season starts up again me and Caitlan decide to go out for a run this evening. We drove way the hell over to Rocky Point, well Fort Amherst to be more specific. I've been there before but I was only a young lass, so I didn't remember how friggin gorgeous it is over there. Awful good place for a run let me tell ya, crazy hills and paths all over. I would have taken piles of pictures but the young one failed to tell me she borrowed my batteries and forgot to charge them. The sun was out and everything, but no camera. Not really a big deal, I'll be going out again for sure.
I'm determined to get back in shape, like I used to be. Working at the Landing keeps me in shape, with all the lifting and lugging wheelbarrows of god knows what around, sawing down trees and hauling sods out of the ground. But it doesn't seem like it's enough sometimes. I know running will for sure help, it always does. If anything, I always have the best nights sleep after running around. Anyway it was an awesome night, I'm sore all over from work and that run, but I'm gonna sleep like a rock tonight. Little hugs is all tucked in here so I best be off. Good night was good : )
0 comments:
Post a Comment