So I had a fairly decent weekend. I can finally say that I saw City and Colour live. I didn't go on like some of the lunatics in the crowd. I was a little shocked I suppose. That voice, is just something all together different live. I had terrible goosebumps the whole time he was on stage, I didn't clap and I didn't cheer. It made my eyes water and I just stood there. He really does have a beautiful voice.
But anyhow good times were had. Steele, Kirsty Alley and myself drove home right after the concert Sunday night. I've never been so out of it in all my life. It really was too late and the conditions weren't really fit to be driving all the way back to PEI. I don't know how Steele got us home yet. I can recall Bruce Springsteen's Dancing in the Dark, coming on twice over the course of the drive home. The second time had me near sick I laughed so hard. We got home about 3:30 Monday morning. I had to be at work for 7, thank you baby Jesus for the rain day. We were sent home around 11.
I'm boring, I know. I had tons of things to write about, but have since forgotten what they might be. I was also sick of looking at my terrible logo and decided to ditch it.
3 comments:
i had a dream that someone stole your logo, like, different letters but the same craziness.
did you beat them unmerciful in said dream?? I hope
I'm just happy to see a new post! I was coming here to cuss you out for not posting, and I'm greeted by this wonderful newly designed page!
Watery City and Colour eyes and goosebumps are not boring. Saying your boring is boring. And SOOOO first year Graphic Design.
Post a Comment