Everything In It's Right Place

So I bought a watermelon yesterday and decided to cut it up this evening. Upon eating half of the damn thing, I came across this article

www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/080630165707.htm

An interesting night is sure to follow no doubt. More then likely I'll just feel relaxed and give the old kidneys a good work out, seeing as I don't have the proper man bits to test these findings further.


In other exiting news, next week is my birthday. Twenty four years young. The more I think about it, I'm not scared to get old but scared I won't do everything I'm supposed to do while I'm young. Not sure if that makes sense, it does in my head. One of the old ladies at work told me one day that I should be pregnant before I'm 30. Pardon. That gives me 6 years to find some poor soul who will put up with me and then help me repopulate the earth!!! (I hope your wearing your sarcasm hats tonight kids!) Yikes. I told her to eat her donut and not to worry about me. It'll work out if it's supposed to.

That's why I rarely make plans.......for anything. You never know what's going to happen in the future. It's nice to have a plan if that makes you feel better, but I believe there is an even bigger plan in the works, that you and I have no control over. Destiny I guess you'd call it. Don't get me wrong I want kids. I always said I wouldn't but as I've become older I've realized I would love to have little Kelley monsters running around. I'm just not going to give myself a time frame of 6 years to freak out about it and feel horrible if it doesn't happen. All in good time.........early Happy Birthday to me in the mean time

Wow that watermelon must have given my uterus a good jolt after all this talk, no more tonight

Old ladies need to stick to worrying about things like knitting afghans and drinking tea.

Not worrying about me

1 comments:

kristin @ high socks said...

you are almost a QUARTER OF A CENTURY old.