Wow it's hot out there, let the pants optional summer begin.
Something I realized today at work while dying of heat. I'm happy we have winter. Don't get me wrong I HATE WINTER, for the most part, but if I lived in a place where it was always hot I wouldn't appreciate it like I do. Summer wouldn't have the same meaning. It's something to look forward to.....if you lead a rather unexciting life.
Also in other random news I'm going to the Summersonic concert deal in Halifax the weekend of the 19th. I'm going to see my BF Dallas Green sing, among other wonderful bands, like the Tokyo Police Club, but did I mention the DALLAS GREEN PART!! I'm kind of excited. Last road trip I took part in was a hike on over to UNB with Mr. Steele to visit Ness maybe 2004 :S.....Anyways it's been awhile and Kirsty Alley is coming with. Piles of laughs are sure to be had : )
0 comments:
Post a Comment