
I ordered these t-shirts last night from Design By Humans
I didn't find them terribly expensive, but later on today I get an email saying that it's their birthday, SO STARTING TODAY TILL FRIDAY WE'RE HAVING A HUGE BIRTHDAY SALE!.... Sale!?! The day after I order and the t-shirts are now shipped. Goodness gracious.
Some of the shirts are pretty cool, but others not so much
Worth a look I guess
2 comments:
i like that one with the hand and the bird.
i've showed you poketo.com before, haven't i? they have nice fings.
Yeah...I am thinking of ordering some too. The fella who did the one with the bird and the hand is pretty cool. He has a profile on emptees.com with some cool shit.
Shitty about that sale thing though. I got the email about it yesterday. Good deals though. $12 - $19 for a kick ass shirt.
Post a Comment