Musik

Just some songs that I've been listening to alot this summer, mainly while at work. Download them if it blows your skirt up

Breathe Me- Sia
As Much As I Ever Could- City & Colour
Strawberry Swing- Coldplay
Love Can Damage Your Health- Télépopmusik
I Need Your Lovin'- Teena Marie
Morning Yearning- Ben Harper
A Whole Lotta Woman- Sam Cooke
Security- Otis Redding
Dawn- The Cinematic Orchestra
Nobody Lost, Nobody Found- Cut Copy
Lights & Music (Boys Noize remix)- Cut Copy
Who's Gonna Save My Soul- Gnarls Barkley
Breakadawn- De La Soul
Transatlanticism- Death Cab for Cutie
No Soul- High Contrast

2 comments:

PJ said...

It's really weird hearing that Sia song NOT mix into another song. I posted that link to the Sean Crawford set on my facebook months ago. You know, the one no one listened to? Anyway. This song is the 2nd or 3rd last song in the set. Imagine listening to it after a 58 minute build up of chillingly beautiful delight.


Good stuff.

a said...

your blog is pretty lookin'