
What a gorgeous day!!! Ridiculous, just the way I like it sunny but not overly hot. Perfect for working. When I got home today I went right out to the deck. I've been sitting out there a lot this summer, not so much the past little while with this awesome weather we've been having. It was nice to get back out here with my computer instead of sitting in my tiny bedroom. I was sitting outside for a bit before I noticed this little plant. I asked mom where she got it and she informed me it's the one I had from school. WHAT!!! I thought that poor thing died long ago. It was in rough shape when I finally cleared all of my stuff out from school. It was a sickly yellow-green colour with not a flower to be seen. I told the plants "father" that old Pauline would fix it up new, well I guess she did!! Here I thought it was long gone. My mom is awesome. PJ here's your healthy baby! : )
1 comments:
WOW!!!!
That's AMAZING! I totally hoped and thought when I saw the pic that it was the one I gave you! Hoped that it wasn't just another of the same variety she had! Pauline is of the ass kicking green thumbed variety! She could probably kill a man with a solid double green thumbed jab to the throat, and still grow something useful of his seed satchel. Waitaminit. That's what she said?
no.
no she didn't.
But she did a damned good job with that plant!!
Mine was done dead. Infested with spider mites. And didn't I have to cut it all the way back to the roots, like ole Nigel had done with that very one your Moms been able to nurse back to spectacular!
Lookat those HUGE flowers! Mine don't flower that big! Myself and this "Pauline" character need to have a little chat. An exchange of ideas and knowledge if you will. Some thumb greenery lessons.
Does she know what it's called?! I know you told me once, but I forget.
Post a Comment