YESSS!!!!!! Good day!

My new t-shirts arrived today!!! WHOOO They're perfect!! They look MUCH better on me than those skinny little ladies modeling them on the website!! I won't lie ; )

Also can I say today was awesome for laughs. Not sure if you know but I kind of LOVE laughing. It's a hobby of mine. I laughed today till my sides ached and my cheeks were sore from smiling. Most days are like that for me but today was extra good. My work pals are the best ones yet. I brought up the idea of team chase to Mike from work. He went nuts and we intend to have a huge team chase extravaganza in the very near future. I'll keep you posted : )

2 comments:

kristin @ high socks said...

oh shit, i am completely sure i saw you this morning on queen street but i saw the back of your head, and i didn't want it to be one of those "hi kelley OH WAIT you're someone else" moments. but i'm sure it was you, sorry for not yelling at you and making you laugh.

Kelley said...

hahaha It could have been an awkward moment. I was on Queen today weeding adopt-a-corners but not for very long. I bet you saw Amber that works with me. We are apparently twins dark hair in a bun and everything.