My Name Twin?!


Kelley Toombs, Graphic Designer!!

If you're anything like myself, at one point or another you've looked up your name on Google. Everyone has done it. Not really sure what we expect to find. I look to see if someones maybe soiled my good name by committing a murder or something along those lines......Anyhow, I've looked up my last name plenty of times......

*We have Toombs County, located in Georgia

*Named after this fella
Oddly enough he has the same Toombs drunken gaze

*And of course let's not forget that lovable, scamp, cousin Ja'Mar Toombs
.
Bet ya didn't know I had a cousin Ja'mar!!

Anyways, Toombs is one thing. Finding someone with your exact name is another. My name twin even spells his name like I do!! He too understands the importance of the second "E" or should I say his parents did. YES!! But what excited me the most was that he's also a graphic designer!! The more I read about this guy the cooler he sounded. He was also a professor at Austin Community College and Southwest Texas State University, where he taught graphic design. Imagine.

The more I read about him, I realized I had to contact him. I searched the internet and finally came across his blog.

I somehow got up the nerve to comment on his most recent entry and I gave him a link to my Flickr account. Crazy!! What's even crazier is that he responded right away!!

Here it is, in all it's awkward glory. hahahaha I'm such a kiss ass!


I'm so happy my name twin doesn't think I'm nutso!! Well maybe he does, but he's in Texas and I'm here! hahaha He's safe for the time being...... ;)

The world really IS a funny place.

4 comments:

kristin @ high socks said...

too bad his middle name isn't paul.

Kelley said...

That's what PJ said

I wish

a said...

There is another aimeep0wer who lives in Newfoundland and she is a pageant queen! EXHILARATING

Kelley said...

hahaha that's unreal!